Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Re-Elect Kirby For Judge '22


Judge Jeffrey Kirby
Re-Elect Jeff Kirby For Judge '22, Warren County Common Pleas Court, Domestic Relations Division

First elected in 2016 * Continued the efficiency, respectful treatment of litigants, and fair decisions this Court has been known for, starting with Judge James L. Flannery in 1987 and Judge Timothy Oliver in 2003. I was appointed by Judge Oliver as a Magistrate in 2013 and worked under his direction until his retirement in 2016.

Conservative Republican * Husband * Father * Thankful for God's grace * Past small business owner with the law firm of Kirby & Kirby (1988-2013), with Thomas B. Kirby Jr., until he passed away in 2008, and Joseph W. Kirby, until he was named Warren County Juvenile/Probate Judge * Past Vice-President, Board of Trustees, Warren County Abuse & Rape Crisis Shelter * Former President, Warren County Collaborative Family Law Attorneys * Former Guardian ad Litem, high conflict divorce cases * Past mediator * Pastor ordained through SouthBrook Christian Church and licensed through the State of Ohio * Past President, Warren County Bar Association.

Elementary School in Springboro * Franklin High School, Class of 1978 * Miami University 1983 * University of Dayton School of Law 1987

The primary election is May 3, 2022. As of today, I do not have an opponent, but I am preparing for a campaign in case I do.

I have so many people to thank who have helped me be the judge I am today. I also have a staff that does an excellent job. Above all else, I thank my wife Kim and my family. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve.